Janet Williams (+)
- coursework in cooking at the reputable institution, and received a certification from the Homeland Security Community Emergency Response Team, certification in legal issues; practical considerations from Lorman; certification in law of easements
- AS in applied science in architecture; AS in computer science; AS in geographic information systems – College of DuPage
- International Right of Way Association;
- National Association of Professional Women;
- maintaining environmental cleanliness, handles the public works department’s lead assessments and acquisitions.
- Gardener of the Year Award from Glen Ellyn Park District, Award from School District 41 for her hard work.
- Volunteer Work/ Charities:
- Churchill School Olympic Day, Churchill School Environmental Club and Committee, Scout Leader for the Girl Scouts of the United States of America for 20 years.
- Keys To Success:
- 1. Do not be afraid to try new things. 2. If you are not willing to do the job (for example scrub the floor) do not force someone else to do it. I have always gone with "if I will not do that task then do not ask anyone else to do it." 3. NO matter
- Hobbies/ Interests:
- flower and vegetable gardening, decorating wedding cakes, making candies, cooking, conducting cooking classes and sewing
- Military and Government Service :
- Working for her local government Dupage County