Middleton, Anthony, Jr., MD, FACS
Dr. Anthony Middleton, Jr (+)
- University of Utah, B.S. 1963 (Phi Beta Kappa); Cornell University Medical College; M.D. 1966 (Alpha Omega Alpha); Harvard, Massachusetts General Hospital, Urology Residency 1974.
- Board of Directors, Utah Symphony and Opera, 1985-2005; Board Chairman, Governor’s Crime Victim Reparations Board, 2002-2005, LDS Church Mission President, American Association of Clinical Fellow, American College of Surgeons; Founding Member, First
- 40 Years in Surgical Oncology. Urology, Clinical Education, overseeing residency
- Distinguished Service Award recipient from: Utah Medical Association 1993, American Association of Clinical Urologists 2000, Outstanding Service Award, Western Section AUA, 2005, American Urological Association 2011, Lifetime Achievement Award-Sterli
- Volunteer Work/ Charities:
- Served in USAF, LDS Church Mission President, British Columbia, 2005-2008.
- Published Works:
- Author or co-author of 31 scientific papers, 30 papers on organized medicine, one book chapter, and 175 papers given.
- Public Speaking:
- 140 lectures and presentations
- Keys To Success:
- There is no substitute for hard work
- Hobbies/ Interests:
- Skiing; Tennis; Playing the cello, spending time with his wife Carol Samuelson, five children, and 16 grandchildren.
- Military and Government Service :
- Captain in the U.S. Air Force, 1968-1970,