Dundas St 757 N4S 1E8, Canada
- Real Estate Agent
Place Of Employment:
- Royal Lepage Triland
- Graduated with Honors for Canadore College from the Legal Assistant program.
- Political Action Committee; Director, Woodstock-Ingersoll And District Real Estate Board
- Local Woodstock-Ingersoll District Real Estate Board (WINDREB);
- Construction, Residential and new building real estate services.
- : With my term of Presidency for the Woodstock-Ingersoll and District Real Estate Board I have done plenty of public speaking. With this role I have also done numerous press interviews and newspaper interviews. I also have to host our annual parade
Keys To Success:
- He attributes his success to having an understanding of the legalities while not just looking at a person as a number, but as a potential client that deserves the best customer service possible.
- I enjoy hiking/mountain climbing. My most proud moment was when I submitted Mount Whitey 14,505 feet in Sierra Nevada. I also enjoy diving and I am PADDI open water certified.
- Never give up and there is always a solution to any problem